Top 10 Spring Activities and Events for Under 5’s in Nottingham
Spring is a great time to get out and about with your little ones! There are so many fun activities and events to explore in and around Nottingham. At Alf & Co - Nottingham’s childrens lifestyle store, we know that buying new clothes, toys, and gifts is an exciting part of the season too. So, we've put together a list of the top 10 spring activities in Nottingham for babies and children under 5 to enjoy!
- Take a trip to Wollaton Hall and Deer Park to see the baby deer and enjoy the spring sunshine. Lookout for their Spring Watch event for some nature themed activities.
- Explore the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust's Skylarks Nature Reserve with your little one, spotting spring wildlife and enjoying a picnic.
- Attend a Stay and Play session at Alf & Co. to meet other parents and let your child enjoy some fun Spring themed events and activities.
- Visit Nottingham Castle to see the Robin Hood Exhibition and let your child dress up as a medieval knight or princess.
- Check out the Spring Festival at Nottingham Arboretum.
- Attend a family-friendly theatre performance at the Nottingham Playhouse, such as the pantomime, to introduce your child to the arts.
- Take a trip to Stonebridge City Farm to see the newborn lambs and feed the animals.
- Take a bike ride along the River Trent or rent a paddleboat for some family fun.
- Take a trip to Alf & Co. to shop the latest spring/summer clothing and toy ranges for babies and preschoolers, and enjoy a well deserved 200 coffee and Homemade cake whilst you’re there!
- Take a trip to the Nottingham Contemporary art museum, which offers a range of exhibitions and events for all ages. Many exhibits are interactive and hands-on, making them perfect for young children.
Spring is in the air and there's plenty of fun activities and events for babies and preschoolers in Nottingham. And what better way to kick off the season than by visiting Alf & Co., Nottingham's only children lifestyle store, to check out the latest spring/summer clothing and toy ranges for your little one.
Located in the heart of Mapperley, Alf & Co. is the perfect place to find quality, modern clothing, toys, and accessories for babies and preschoolers. Whether you're looking for cute and comfortable rompers for your little one or educational toys to stimulate their learning and development, Alf & Co. is your one stop shop.
But Alf & Co. is more than just a children's store - it's also a welcoming and friendly space for parents and their little ones. With regular stay and play sessions, parents can relax and chat with other like-minded parents while their little ones enjoy fun activities and make new friends.
And this spring at Alf & Co. there is even more in store for families in Nottingham. From special events to fun Spring themed activities and Pop Up events, there's no shortage of things to do with your baby or toddler this Spring.
Outdoor adventures with children in NottinghamIf you're looking for an outdoor adventure, why not take a trip to Wollaton Hall and Deer Park to see the baby deer and enjoy the spring sunshine? Wollaton Hall is a great place to take your children for a springtime adventure. With beautiful gardens, woodland walks, and a deer park, your little ones will have a blast exploring the great outdoors. Plus, there's a great children's play area for them to burn off some energy.
Or take a Stroll Along Nottingham Canal. The Canal is a beautiful place for a family walk. You can start from the Beeston Marina and walk towards Attenborough Nature Reserve. Along the way, you can stop at various cafes and restaurants, and enjoy the scenic views.
Indoor activities with children in Nottingham
Or, if you're looking for indoor activities, check out Alf & Co.’s Spring themed Stay and Play Events for some sensory play and craft activities. If you're looking to connect with other parents and discover new products for your little one, Alf & Co. is a must-attend shop.
And if you're looking to introduce your child to the arts, the Nottingham Playhouse has a range of family-friendly theatre performances. Or take a trip to the Nottingham Contemporary. It’s a great place to take your children to see some amazing art. The gallery often has exhibitions that are perfect for kids, with interactive displays and plenty of space to explore.
Family friendly activities in Nottinghamshire
And the fun doesn't stop there - there are plenty of family-friendly activities and events to explore throughout Nottinghamshire. For example, the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust's Skylarks Nature Reserve is the perfect place to spot spring wildlife and enjoy a picnic with your little one. And Stonebridge City Farm is a great place to see newborn lambs and feed the animals.
And check out the Spring Festival at Nottingham Arboretum. The Festival is a great way to welcome in the new season. With live music, food and drink stalls, and plenty of fun activities for kids, it's a great way to spend a sunny spring
No matter what your family's interests, there's plenty to see and do in Nottingham this spring. And when you're looking for that perfect new Spring outfit or toy for your baby or preschooler, be sure to visit Alf & Co. - Nottingham’s number 1 children’s lifestyle store.